Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Sewing Bucket

I love sewing. I love fashion. I love patterns. I love designing. I love fabric. I love modesty. I love beauty. This means I have a sewing bucket. It isn't a literal bucket, but a figurative one. It contains all the knowledge I've gained about sewing, fashion, modesty, textiles, etc. Over the years my love for these things has poured in knowledge and experience. There is quite a bit in my bucket but it is not full. I am not sure it will ever be full because there is always more to learn. I love to learn and I love to share what I have learned. So I am starting a new little adventure. I am nervous yet excited. My adventure? To share what's in my bucket and continue pouring more in. Would you like to join me on my adventure? We will learn and share and become fabulous at sewing! It won't be dangerous, just be careful with the sharp objects. (I won't be teaching how to sew fingers.) So grab your bucket and come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment