Sunday, May 11, 2014

It Was Mom

Today is Mother's Day and I want to thank my mother. She is the one who taught me how to sew, how to dress, and how to be modest. Pretty much she made this blog possible. She patiently taught me how to read a pattern and put it together. She taught me how to match my clothing and not look like a hobo. She taught me that my body is a gift from God and to respect it as such. She was the one who started a fire in my heart for sewing and fashion. She was the one who made my dreams possible by teaching, encouraging, and supporting. I am so grateful for my beautiful mother and that God gave her to me.

I love you mom!





I love this video about moms. It describes perfectly the beauty of a mother. Because it was, it is, and forever will be mom. 




No comments:

Post a Comment